Monday, October 21, 2013

philip lim x target


When it comes to fashion I'm all about combining high priced items with bargain finds, recreating the look of something old with a new accessory, all while trying to stay on budget and on trend. While I appreciate the beauty of expensive bags, I'm not in the position to pull the trigger on an investment right now - enter Philip Lim's collaboration with Target. There's no denying Philip Lim's 3.1 is a gorgeous bag, but it also come with a hefty price tag. His collection for Target priced all bags no higher than $60 and I scored mine for an affordable $35! ( Funny story: a girlfriend and I got up early, pretending to be/being crazy, obsessed shoppers - and when we got to Target 20 minutes after opening, every single purse was snatched off the shelves! Luckily for me, another friend has an American aunt who appreciates our love of bargain designer buys and shipped us each a bag! :)
I originally wanted a black bag but the grey has been great for the fall and goes with practically everything. It's bigger-than-a-clutch size allows me to fit everything I want in it, and has been my go-to bag ever since I got it.

Next up: Isabel Marant for H&M in November... who's with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment