Thursday, October 3, 2013

easy artwork


D and I picked up a fun, new print at Chapters this past weekend. We're in the process of forming a small art collage in our living room (more frames to be hung - with final photos after(!)) and it was a perfect edition to the collection. The sentiment reads "I'm Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend" and while it might be a little sappy but we truly feel lucky to have found each other and I enjoy having an artsy little reminder. There were lots of prints to choose from and it was hard to pick just one - I would love this one as a friendly greeting for our front hall.

If you're looking for a fun way to decorate your place check out Chapters.ca - home goods are 15% off with free shipping until Sunday! (Chapters also has a great and affordable selection of frames!)

No comments:

Post a Comment