Thursday, February 20, 2014

random link love

This cold I've been fighting has left me feeling like a bit of a scatter brain. I've been cozying up on the couch nightly trying to rid my body of the sickness - reading and catching up on some blogs and thought I would share some random world wide web lovin'...

I'm totally caught up in and loving this book right now

How do you curl your hair? I'm tempted to try one of these

This collage made me yearn for summer patio cocktails with girlfriends

I'm being a girl and trying to pick a vacation nail polish color - I'm thinking Fiji

Are you watching this show? It looks so creepy!

My skin always gets so dry in the winter so I loved reading these suggestions

As the lady who's often running a little late - I bookmarked these tips

In the midst of this winter drab, these ideas would brighten up any work space

This treat reminds me of Paris - I can't wait to try them

With summer sunshine on it's way these sunnies are topping my wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment