Friday, March 7, 2014

california here we come

{ via }

Not to induce even more 'this winter sucks' envy, but we're off to California tonight! A friend is getting married in Santa Barbara on Saturday and then we'll drive to Palm Dessert to meet up with D's parents for a week. I visited California when I was much younger with my family but am really looking forward to returning for a fun adventure with D. We've rented a convertible and I'm giddy just thinking about driving down the coast on Sunday morning. At first the planner in me was trying to organize stopping points, but we've decided to just play it by ear and see where the week takes us. One place I can't help but hope we make it to is Joshua Tree National Park!

I plan on photographing the crap out of California - so many picture blogs to come once we return.  
Have a great next ten days, see ya when we get back! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment