Monday, March 3, 2014

happy weekend xx


Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I'm flying to Halifax tomorrow night to see one of my closest friends. I can't wait for a weekend filled with girl time, white wine and giggles! 

Oh and don't forget the Oscars are on Sunday night! I'm planning on watching a few more movies on the plane - I just rented Captain Phillips and Blue Jasmine.  
If you're hosting an Academy Awards party here are some cute party ideas and here's some pretty fashion inspiration to get you excited for all the gowns. 

I found the above photo today on my iPad as I was deleting some photos to make room to rent a movie. Europe was one of the best adventures of my life - it feels so long ago, yet I can still remember every detail about that night in Italy. I'm guess I'm just trying to focus on being so lucky to have such fond memories.

Whatever you're up to, have a relaxing weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment