Wednesday, March 12, 2014

cinnamon sugar donuts


Last night we had the most delicious cinnamon sugar donuts at Wolfgang Puck's Pizza Bar on El Paseo in Palm Desert. D and I enjoyed dinner on the patio, watching passerbys, enjoying a great meal and chatting about our day - a vacation date night. It's always appropriate to eat dessert while on vacation (right?) - so I picked the cinnamon sugar donuts with a mini espresso milkshake to try. The donuts were still warm when they came to the table and were so delicious, the perfect bite of sugar to end the meal. I was so excited to see this recipe as I was browsing some of my favorite blogs this morning. I can't wait to try this recipe for cinnamon sugar donuts when we get home in hopes of recreating our vaca date night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment