Tuesday, August 5, 2014

bogo

 

I stopped by my local bike shop on lunch last week and when I walked out of the shop I just happened to notice my favorite shoe store (conveniently located next door) was having a "buy one get one free" sale - I figured I'd just take a look around...

Not so shockingly, I came home with two beautiful new pairs of shoes. Biking home with a purse and two shoe boxes proved a little difficult, but it was worth the challenge. I love the edgy buckles on the strappy sandals and the bright red color of the pointed toe wedges - both sure to be lovingly worn in before the end of the summer. 






Here are some of my other favorite shoes that have been in rotation this summer.
{ From top left: Zara mules, Vans slip-ons, Joe Fresh flats, and Sam Edleman glitzy gladiators }

No comments:

Post a Comment