Wednesday, August 6, 2014

wonderland

 

When my sister was recently in town, after surprising my mom on her birthday, we told her that we had a full day at Wonderland planned! I hadn't been in a few years but had such fond memories of screaming my head off as we whizzed and whirled around on the rides when we were younger. My memory definitely served me right and we had the best time - riding as many roller coasters we could, even going to the water park and chowing down on a massive funnel cake (my first ever!). The day only reminded me that family time is the best time, and it was such a great way to send a day together. If you make it to the park you must ride the two new coasters - Behemoth and Leviathan! Oh, and fun Wonderland fact - when you buy your day pass - it's actually valid for a second visit to the park! 




No comments:

Post a Comment