Wednesday, August 13, 2014

surprise

We arrived in Sechelt, B.C. this afternoon and completely surprised D's dad for his 60th birthday. It was SO hard to keep it a secret as our excitement built leading up to the trip - but I'm so happy we managed to keep it under wraps. Surprises are the best - especially when it involves the people you love the most!


In an effort to disconnect, unwind and relax, I'm going to take a break from blogging while we're away on vacation. I'll have fun B.C photos up next week, but in the meantime, here are a few fun posts from around the web...



Aren't these little lights so pretty... there's forty different colors to choose from!


I was so curious to see the 'afters' to these 'befores'




This recipe would be great to accompany backyard beers


I started reading this book on the plane and I love it so far


Which pair (or three) would you choose from this iconic collection


I am seriously obsessed with this bathroom sink


Austin, Texas is on my "must-travel-to-soon" list and I could handle bunking up here



I was so intrigued by this documentary
 

Ah-hem, this is totally girl talk, but you should definitely bookmark these waxing tips


Forget a baked potato bar, I want to host a brunch with a bagel bar (and grapefruit mimosas)


I'm sort of secretly hoping we might enjoy some of these at some point while on vacation



And in tribute to the hilarious legend, Robin Williams - this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment