Friday, August 22, 2014

happy weekend xx

It's been a little tough getting back into the swing of things this week at work after such a great vacation - I really wish we could take more of them! We have my cousin's wedding tonight and plans with family for the rest of the weekend, hoping to enjoy and relax. Whatever you have planned, have a great weekend. Here are a few links from around the web...

Every single one of these gazpacho recipes sound amazing

Remember these tips next time you're eating out with friends at a restaurant

I'm saving my pennies for a road bike and saved this advice for when I get to buying one

I'd love this sweater for fall

uh... Yum!

Wouldn't this loose bun be beautiful for a date night?

As a girl who always has her nails painted, I loved these pointers

A great cocktail to finish off the summer

I would love waking up in any of these dreamy white bedrooms


No comments:

Post a Comment