Thursday, January 22, 2015

happy weekend

{ stopped by Target after news of their closing }

{ personalized treats }

{ a cozy hot water bottle to keep me warm at my desk }

{ seasonal ice cream }

How was your week and what fun do you have planned for the weekend? I got to get out of the office and spend the day on the ski hill today, so my weekend is off to an early and wonderful start. I have afternoon yoga planned and dinner at Nuit Social with two girlfriends tomorrow, followed by a Sunday spent on the couch with D watching Oscar nominated movies. 

Whatever you're up to, have yourself a great weekend. xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few fun links from around the web...

A quirky winter trend that I happen to love

I'm not so secretly hoping for a weekend getaway here

It's hard to know which products work but I want to try this

Five things to always keep around for last minute get togethers

I've heard great things and can't wait to watch this movie

My favorite wardrobe go-to is an easy to wear dress. Look at all these options

In the midst of the chilly winter days, these recipes are now bookmarked. 

My lips feel constantly chapped, I plan on picking one of these up this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment