Friday, January 16, 2015

have a great weekend

{ a wool wall installation that my sister made }

What plans do you have this weekend? I have yet to mention that I was asked to stand as maid of honor for one of my oldest, best friends. It is such an exciting and important responsibility, it feels pretty cool to have the task of supporting and loving her through such a wonderful life event. That being shared, we're off to shop for wedding dresses this weekend! I also have a friends birthday dinner tomorrow night at this place and D suggested going skating in High Park on Sunday, so it's shaping up to be a good weekend!

Whatever you have planned, I hope you enjoy your weekend. xx
{ beauty products brought back from france in a beautiful box }

{ cannot wait to try recipes from this new cookbook }

{ first time cooking arctic char that turned out wonderfully }

No comments:

Post a Comment