Tuesday, January 6, 2015

whistler bungee


So, I did something crazy on our Christmas vacation... I went bungee jumping! I had mentioned previously that I really wanted to go, and apparently my sister was listening, because Christmas morning she surprised me with a big box filled with a bungee jumping brochure! And it was booked for Boxing Day at 2pm, so I had no chance to chicken out!
We hiked up a huge hill the next day to the bridge and before I knew it I was harnessed up standing on the ledge. Strangely, I was not very nervous, and even had the guts to take a big leap off the platform. It was such a fun, exhilarating experience and I honestly would have taken a second jump in an instant! 

Here are some photos if you care to see...

















Bucket List Checklist : Bungee Jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment