Monday, January 5, 2015

hello again


We're back from holidays and I have to say it was such a great trip. Having family and friends on the West coast, we've really fallen in love with B.C. Spending Christmas in Whistler with our entire families is all I could have asked for. Then to top it all off we got to start the new year off with D's parents and close friends in Sechelt. It's always hard getting back to the daily grind but it's easier having such wonderful memories fresh in my mind.

That being said, 2014 was amazing - truly better that I could have imagined. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by supportive, loving family and friends. I wake up every morning excited and looking forward to see what the day has in store - and that's a pretty awesome feeling.

In the year ahead I want to work at being healthier, staying positive in my attitude, finding new creative outlets and reminding those I love how special they are to me at every chance I get.

I can't wait to see what 2015 will bring! I wish nothing but the best for all of you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment