Friday, October 16, 2015

happy weekend!


What are you up to this weekend? We will be glued to the couch, beer in hand and cheering loudly during tonight's Blue Jay game! Then I have a massage booked for tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to the hour of total relaxation. We're celebrating a friends birthday downtown tomorrow night then I'm hoping to get out and enjoy the fall weather with a long walk or hike on Sunday. We went to the Toronto Snow Show last night and I came home with all new ski equipment, so while I'm loving the fall colors, I'm now selfishly counting down the days until the first snow fall!

What ever fun your weekend brings, enjoy yourself. xx

+ + + + +  

Here are a few links from around the web...

A soup recipe that screams fall


I plan on watching this documentary on Netflix this weekend

I chose this book as the next read for book club, have you read it?

Trump for President.. yikes. I'd have to agree with the sentiments of this article.

A new must-do daily arm exercise 

A lovely candle for all year round

This beautiful and simple backpack would be perfect for everyday use

10 Ontario hiking destinations, inspiration for this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment