Friday, October 2, 2015

it's the weekend!


{ an amazing sunset earlier this week }

Hello Friday! It's felt like the official arrival of fall this week, which is always a welcome transition. Although I have to admit I felt like the new-bie as I biked to work with freezing hands as I passed all the smart bikers with gloves!
I caught up with friends earlier in the week and helped another friend get settled in her new artment. I also had my favorite lunch with my momma before she heads out West to visit my sister. Lately I've felt like I've been striking a happy work/life balance and it really wakens my awareness and reminds me to take a moment to be grateful for how wonderful my life is!
We're headed up to Muskoka tonight - we'll bundle up in scarves and drink baileys to battle the cold and then get all dolled up for the beautiful wedding celebration tomorrow! I seriously can't wait! Photos to come next week.... Have a terrific weekend. xx



{ the cutest mini pint glasses }


{ birthday gifts brought back from cali! .. and that card, awesome right? }

+ + + + +

I'm thinking out house plant needs a new home

This was hailed as the best hoodie ever

Leather jacket options for all budgets

Awesome fall booties with a 70's flare

Great tips to keep in mind when planning a wedding

I would love to substitute my current desk with one of these

No comments:

Post a Comment