Friday, October 23, 2015

have a great weekend


{ we took home quite a few of these Halloween sugar cookies... }

What do you have planned for this weekend? We had a delicious homemade steak dinner with crispy potatoes and are currently cheering on the Blue Jays. Tomorrow, I'm catching up with a friend before we head out to a bachelorette party together  to dance the night away. The weather has been hit or miss this week, but the few mornings I was able to ride my bike to work made the rain completely bearable. We have a busy two weeks ahead, but the countdown is on until our trip out to B.C. and I cannot wait!

Well, these are now what we're having on Saturday for breakfast

Talk about wanderlust, ten new beaches just added to my bucket list


A friends Vancouver restaurant suggestion that I'm hopeful we'll check out

These Ugg boots would be so cozy for winter days


Beautiful hand made place cards

I cannot WAIT to return here next weekend. Only 8 more sleeps!


{ last weekends coffe-in-hand walk through high park }


{ new hair accessories from anthropologie }


{ a little gift for a great friend }


{ homemade chili from my mom }

No comments:

Post a Comment