Wednesday, November 30, 2016

bridesmaids earrings

 

{ top left to bottom right: 1, 2, 3, 4 }

As we continue to check off items on the wedding 'to-do' list, we're starting to get into some of the fun, smaller details of planning. All of the wedding party will be dressed in black the day-of and two of my three bridesmaids have had success finding beautiful black gowns. I'd like to have a small gift to give each friend the morning of the wedding as we get ready together and love the idea of finding earrings for them to wear with their dresses. I'm leaning towards styles that are more modern with a funky personality. I've started browsing, but will likely wait until the my maid of honor finds her dress for a final decision. 

Which style do you love best? 
And for all you married folk: Did you give bridesmaids gifts? I'd love to hear ideas and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment