Friday, November 11, 2016

happy weekend


{ received my wedding earrings this week with the kindest note }

I've been fighting a cough and cold this week and I always forget how much it stinks being under the weather! I managed to return to my workouts mid week, and also caught up with an old friend who I hadn't seen in a while. I'm proud to share that I'm attempting a dry November and have successfully lasted eleven days so far! (Only 19 more to go!)

D and I have plans to start wedding suit shopping tomorrow, both for him and for his groomsmen, which is exciting! We both know little about suits, so it will be an interesting and fun education.
I'm  meeting up with my girlfriend to go bridesmaid dress shopping on Sunday and we will wrap up the weekend at dinner with my Dad (my mom is still away, so we're trying to keep him company!).

Whatever you're up to, enjoy your weekend! xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few photos and links for the web....


{ my new favorite uber eats - North Poke (the tuna was amazing) }


{ I'm slightly obsessed with this candle scent... }
{ it's safe to say our house will smell of balsam & cedar all winter long }


{ shopping finds: floral velvet + masculine stripe button-down }


{ Rosen's cinnamon buns were totally worth the walk to College & Ossington }

+ + + + +

It's still hard to believe how the election unfolded in America earlier this week, but I have to say, I choose to share in these sentiments. It was a decision that reminded me how lucky I am to be Canadian.


This movie has been hailed as the best of the year


Ab exercises to work off the Halloween treats and slim down before holiday feasting

These photo sessions are making me wish we were doing an engagement shoot

Have you (or would you) make the switch to natural deodorant?


Did you know Suits babe Megan Markle is dating Prince Harry!?



No comments:

Post a Comment