Friday, November 4, 2016

happy weekend


{ beautiful mini roses that replaced the gourds earlier this week }

This week has felt long and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I purposely avoided making any plans and can't wait to just relax and see what the days turn into. I did a big grocery shop on Monday and we've cooked wonderful meals at home all week - we had had about two weeks of busy nights and take-out, so it felt good to get back in the kitchen. D booked a reservation at Farmhouse Tavern for a Friday date night, and I've been dying to try it since we moved into the neighborhood, so I'm excited. 
Whatever you're up to this weekend, I hope you enjoy yourselves! xx


P.S.: My Mom is currently in Australia visiting my sister and her boyfriend. I've been getting loads of snapchats and it looks like they have been having the best time. My sister sent this photo of them up for sunrise at Ayers Rock - I love their sleepy eyes :) I have to say I have a little bit of FOMO wishing I was there exploring with them! 

P.S.S: I've been listening to the My Favorite Murder podcast on my drive into work this week. Two girl friends host it and hilariously chat away like they're catching up over a glass of wine. It's light and funny, which seems funny given the subject matter is murder, but super interesting to hear them talk about murder cases. I'd recommend looking it up where ever you listen to podcasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment