Monday, September 10, 2012

birthday treats

With my birthday being in September, I'm usually not looking ahead to the colder weather of the fall and winter to coordinate my birthday wishes with. This year when D asked if I had anything on my wishlist,  I really didn't have much to say (he was sort of in shock, as this is very rare). Once I thought about it a little bit I thought I might like a leather jacket! Once the colder weather sets in I'm always envious of the girls in gorgeous leather jackets and boots! So D and I spent the day together going to a few different stores and I ended up a spoiled birthday girl with this Danier jacket. It fits as if it were custom made and it was on a great sale- even better!
It will definitely be packed in my suitcase to battle the cooler temperatures of the West Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment