Thursday, September 20, 2012

snail mail


{ adorable kate spade "snail mail" stationary (already on my christmas wishlist :) }

I love snail mail. I love sending it, I love receiving it. The excitement that comes from opening the mail box and having something in there with your name on it that's not a bill- rather a little note from someone reminding you how they love you- it's the best! Luckily I have enough friends and family who live far away to keep me busy. I will post soon about my home made cards but in the meantime I want to share my all time favorite card line - Just Wink! They used to sell them at my local Shoppers and I'm happy to say I found them again at the Shoppers out here in Sechelt! The cards are witty with cute graphics, and most importantly reasonably priced when it comes to drug mart cards. Check out Just Wink here, and look out for their cards at your local card shop! From a snail mail sending professional - they come highly recommended - you can send both written love and a smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment