Thursday, September 13, 2012

iphone > blackberry


I'm switching over to the dark side... but I have a feeling the dark side is going to be soooo much better! I decided on the 4s since it was a gift for my birthday and I probably wouldn't be able to tell much of a  difference between the 4s and 5. I'm a little anxious about the learning curve but I figure after having an Apple laptop and Ipad, it shouldn't be too bad. Most of my friends have switched to iphone as well, with makes leaving the much adored BBM a little bit easier! I never really used apps on my blackberry so I'm pumped to have all the cool and useful apps of the app store at my fingertips. (There's a good chance just about everything around me will be instagramed for the first week or so)  And well, typical me, I'm most excited to pick out a cool new case for it above anything else! Right now I'm loving both the Dannijo and Kate Spade cases.
Anyways, I usually hate change more than anything, and with how much I use my phone this will be a big change, but I can't wait to get the iphone into my hot little hands. 

Are you an iphone or blackberry user? Any "must-have" apps you would recommend? Do you miss BBM?

No comments:

Post a Comment