Friday, January 17, 2014

happy weekend

I've recently begun a 30 day hot yoga trial at a studio near my office. I had never done hot yoga and signed up before even trying it - thankfully, it's all worked out beautifully. I'm really enjoying myself. You get a really good sweat on - like really, super sweaty - and you're able to challenge yourself physically in a non-threatening and judgement free environment. I was very intimidated to try yoga when D and I did a different 30 day trial last year but have been so pleased with how welcoming the yoga community is!

One of my goals of 2014 was to get active and I feel confident that I've started off on the right foot . I hope to set and accomplish small goals for myself over the year and work at being the best version of me. I hope you have started this new year with a positive outlook and a happy disposition - and enjoy the third weekend of the year! xx

And, If you're in a blog reading mood...

~ going to be pulling another crazy lady shopping morning on February 9th when Peter Pilotto's line for Target comes out!
~ take a test to see how big your vocabulary is. My score was embarrassingly low!
~ my office in no way inspires creativity - but how dreamy are these beautiful office spaces
~ I was happy to have my thoughts confirmed - having money doesn't make you stylish. read these habits of truly stylish people
~ It's all the rage, but I still haven't tried pho! Maybe I'll try this recipe as my first taste test.

No comments:

Post a Comment