Wednesday, January 29, 2014

i'm really a mermaid


Ok, so I'm not really a mermaid, but I will be swimming with the California fishies in just over a month. For some reason, I feel like a vacation somewhere warm almost always warrants the purchase of a new bathing suit. I used to shop at Old Navy since you can mix and match top and bottom sizes but this year I'm going to look for something of a little better quality as well as a great fit. Having a larger chest does limit the style options but I'm hoping I can find one I feel great in. I love all of the the suits below, but I'm most in love with the retro style of the hot pink Juicy one and plan on heading over the Eaton's Centre to try and track it down. 

Where do you buy swim suits? Any brands or styles that you stick to year after year? I'd love to know.









I've posted this cover up in white before but love it even more in the playful pink color! 


No comments:

Post a Comment