Monday, January 27, 2014

music monday

How was your Monday? I'm loving my lunch time yoga breaks - it's such a peaceful yet challenging way to spend the lunch hour - I don't know what I'm going to do when this 30 day trial ends.... I think more classes might just be in my future.

My weeks and days always start the same way - a showdown with the TTC. To my surprise, the streetcar ride was enjoyably quick this morning and this evening and it was made even better with some great tunes... Take a listen.



P.S.: Did you tune into last nights Grammys? I didn't watch the whole show but I did very much enjoy the performances I did see. Amongst all the hair, make-up and pretty dresses - I love the fact that the show really sees to celebrate the art of live music. Here are some of my favorite performances:

No comments:

Post a Comment