Friday, October 10, 2014

a new night mask


As of late my skin has been on the fritz. I don't know if it's due to diet, weather, stress - the cause is unknown, but I am on a mission to find a solution. Not surprisingly, my first stop was Sephora (every girls beauty one-stop-shop?) and when I asked the nice lady for help she suggested Origins Clear Improvements. I immediately liked the simple description and clear purpose - clear pores. In my mind, it made sense, clear pores can't be filled with dirt right? I've only tried it once but this charcoal mask feels cool and tingly and leaves your skin feeling natural and fresh. I plan on using it about three times a week to get an extra deep-clean.

Do you have any skin care rituals or products you can't live without? In an industry with endless options, I'd love any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment