Wednesday, October 22, 2014

treat yourself



One of my favorite indulgences is treating myself to a manicure & pedicure. Every 4-6 weeks I'll walk over to the nearby nail salon on my lunch break and unwind for an hour. I read gossip magazines, enjoy a coffee and get to walk out with pretty nails. I always love to have my nails painted, so it's not something I can do too often but every once in a while, it's a fun, affordable luxury that allows me time to really relax. 

P.S. I've been dying to try the new nail bar on King Street near my office called Her Majesty's Pleasure - it's a nail salon, cafe and bar all in one - yes, it's heaven on earth. Imagine enjoying a date out with girlfriends, catching up over champagne and fresh baked pastries while getting your nails done... Doesn't get much better. I'm hoping to visit soon, will be sure to report back after!

No comments:

Post a Comment