Wednesday, October 29, 2014

a new routine


 

&

In an effort to get back into a constant, everyday workout routine, I've bought Groupon for a 30 day trial at Quad, a spinning studio just down the street from my office. While the impending holiday season, and all the food and drink it will inevitably involve, is pretty good incentive, some new workout gear always helps motivate me for a good workout. There's no doubt if I go into a studio or gym feeling good about myself it helps with my overall energy and commitment to the workout. The Outdoor Voices brand aims to be the Lululemon of today's generation, and I'm all about supporting the little guys - especially when most of their lovely pieces come in one of my favorite colors - grey. Their single shop has opened in Austin, but browse the collection and shop online here. I'd love to pair their grey leggings with the racerback tank for a sweaty spin class.

I'm curious, what gives you confidence and motivates you for your workouts? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment