Monday, October 20, 2014

good morning

{ homemade apple muffins }

How was your weekend? We went to a hockey game on Friday and saw Gone Girl at the VIP theatre yesterday (where the seats were huge leather recliners!). My sister and her boyfriend are in town and it's so fun getting to hang out and do regular everyday things. D is away on his first business trip this week, so I've planned some dates to catch up with girlfriends over wine.

Here are a few links from around the web to start your week off... Happy Monday!


I book marked these wine-o tips immediately after reading

A classic plaid shirt is a go-to wardrobe staple, this one is perfect.


I can't wait until Glossier ships to Canada, I'm dying to try the balm dotcom.

coin purse for weekend outings.

A beautiful hooded cape, great for in-between fall weather.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to this funny sequel.

{ snail mail & tea }

{ beautiful flowers with a funny story behind them }

{ simple earrings for everyday wear by Kara Yoo }

No comments:

Post a Comment