Friday, October 10, 2014

have a great long weekend

{ some of the last summer berries }

What are your plans for the holiday weekend? We have two family gatherings planned and I can't wait to chow down on some turkey and pumpkin pie! My sister visits next week and I can't wait for her to arrive! Looking forward to having the extra day to unwind and prepare for a short week. 

Enjoy your holiday, Happy Thanksgiving! xx

{ new window decor - a terrarium } 

{ the fixings for carrot ginger soup }

{ cute napkins for impromptu homemade cocktails } 

{ a fresh bouquet of market flowers }


I'm dying to try this rich fall comfort dish.

How cute would this plaid dress look with boots?

This monogrammed tote would make a beautiful daily bag.

Incase you make it out to an orchard this weekend, here are some recipe ideas for all those apples.

I'm making a conscious effort to drink more water, this pretty water bottle might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment