Monday, July 13, 2015

greenhouse juice co


As a part of our cleanse we've had to cut out a daily necessity... coffee. It's been pretty tough giving up caffeine but I've been doing my best to drink tons of water in it's place. I was thrilled when a girlfriend offered to take me to try Greenhouse Juice Co, a cleanse approved water alternative. They're cold pressed juices, which is the healthiest way to make juice, and they are 100% organic, made in Toronto. Being new to cold pressed juice I found the menu and different flavor combinations really interesting. The juices cost anywhere from $7.50 to $15 with two different sized glass bottles. It was hard to know what to choose but I decided to start by choosing juices that have ingredients I love (ie. grapefruit and pineapple). They also make nut milks, hydrators and boosters that all look amazing, reason enough for a return trip back. Greenhouse Juice Co. also offers juice cleanse programs, ranging from 1 day to 5 days, which would be really awesome to try too. 

I tried Gold Rush and Wake Up and both were so flavorful and refreshing. I definitely see a lunch time visit happening later this week...


{ the ginger was very spicy and balanced by the sweetness of the pineapple }


{ the tangy grapefruit was offset by the mild heat of the cayene }


{ my girlfriend let me try her Cabbage Kings, and it was delicious too! }



No comments:

Post a Comment