Friday, July 3, 2015

hello weekend



{ peonies that are still in full bloom after Saturday's shower }

What are you up to this weekend? Has it thrown you off having a Wednesday off in the middle of the week? - I totally thought it was Sunday and D must have thought I was losing my mind. We're heading up to Parry Sound tonight to visit a friends cottage. I cannot wait to go swimming in the lake, play board games and sip wine on the dock. It's D's birthday next week and I can't wait to take him here. Oh also while we're on the topic of restaurants, Summerlicious starts today - you should book yourself a reservation!

What ever you have planned, I hope you enjoy your weekend! xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few links from around the web...

A lovely leather shoe

Beauty tips worth reading

A simple and delicious appetizer

The truth about beauty sleep

A rose perfect for summer

I'd love one of these to capture fun summer moments

Simple ceviche, perfect for summer entertaining

Um, YUM

Nothing better then book recommendations



{ loonie pancakes piled high with local maple syrup to start off Canada Day }


{ fun snaps from Tuesday's birthday celebrations }


{ adult meets child snack time }

No comments:

Post a Comment