Tuesday, July 28, 2015

happy hump day


{ cod with roasted nectarines and tomatoes }

Lucky for me my weekend starts now. We're headed to Algonquin Park to rendezvous with friends who are visiting from Vancouver! We don't get to see them very often but have the best time together so I'm pretty darn pumped. We'll hang out lakeside until Saturday morning and then we're driving farther north to attend my cousins wedding! I'm so excited to see the beautiful bride and celebrate with family. 

Hope you enjoy a good finish to your week and lovely weekend. xx


{ the speaker died this week :( I know what I'm asking for my birthday... }


{ a great start to my Monday morning }


{ who knew green juice tasted so good?! }


{ my new wallet/phone case that's made of the softest leather }


{ surprise PanAm tickets }


{ the best kind of girl date }



No comments:

Post a Comment