Wednesday, September 30, 2015

a fall treat


I rode my bike to work this morning and it officially felt like fall. I had an oversized knit sweater on with a scarf wrapped around my neck and there was a crisp fresh breeze. I avoided baking over the summer, mostly because out place was already so hot, and I didn't need any extra heat from the oven. But the fall and onset of cooler weather has reignited my desire to get baking again. This William Sonoma bread and butter set is easily one of my favorite autumn treats. Given where it's from, it is a bit of a splurge, but it's usually a one time purchase that is so fulfilling. The pumpkin loaf is moist and flavorful and when topped with the rich pecan pumpkin butter it's to die for! 



And incase you need a hostess gift to bring to your aunts house for Thanksgiving, I'd be willing to bet this gift set would guarantee your invited back for next years feast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment