Wednesday, March 23, 2016

a night time ritual


I've always been a morning shower type of girl. I never understood the people who opted to shower before bed or enjoyed late night baths. As I've mentioned, I've upped my workout game and after an evening class recently I had to succumb to the night time shower. I turned off the bathroom lights (including the obnoxiously loud fan), lit candles and put on a mellow playlist. I got the water as hot as I could handle and enjoyed unwinding and stretching. The bathroom was covered in a layer of steam by the time I was done and I lathered myself up with coconut oil. Weirdly enough, it's totally become one of my favorite night time ritual and something I genuinely look forward to! I finally understand all you night-time shower-ers!

So curious, are you a nighttime or morning shower type of person?

No comments:

Post a Comment