Thursday, March 24, 2016

a rhubarb cocktail


You know those restaurants that always have out-of-this-world cocktails? Hopgoods Foodliner is one of those restaurants and there was zero disappointment after recently trying their rhubarb gimlet. It was seasonal and I was completely obsessed with the tart, floral flavor of the rhubarb. When I came across these rhubarb bitters later this week, I only hoped I might be able to re-create the delicious flavor. When we had friends for pre-brunch drinks last weekend, I combined sparkling wine, muddled strawberries and rhubarb bitters for a subtle yet delicious spin on the typical mimosa. I will continue to try and recreate the gimlet, and wouldn't mind trying this R&R Cocktail too! Dillon's also makes an array of other bitters, if you're looking to up your bar-cart game.


No comments:

Post a Comment