Friday, March 18, 2016

tgif


{ buck-a-shuck at our local favorite to start the week off }

Happy belated St. Patricks Day! Did you celebrate last night or do you plan on going wild tomorrow? I had a hair appointment last night but picked up a couple Guiness on the way. I rendevous'd with D and our best friend Kate afterwards for late night beers and eats at Odd Seoul. 

What do you have planned this weekend? I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow and have a lazy day. We plan on getting outside and tracking a 7k run in preparation of our upcoming race, so I hope this weeks rainy weather is finally over. A friend is in town from NYC so a big group of us are getting together for a mimosa filled brunch on Sunday. 

Hope you're up to something fun, enjoy your weekend. xx 

+ + + + + 

Here are a few fun links....

The 1,000 foot slip-n-slide is returning to Toronto. Talk about fun!

I found this and this to fill the blank white walls in our office bathroom.

I'm dying to bake this tart but fear I might eat it all to myself

Let's get serious, these are realistic weekend exercises



No comments:

Post a Comment