Thursday, March 10, 2016

(major) house crush


There are a few blogs I follow religiously, checking in daily for posts and updates. It truly feels like you have a relationship with the blogger, as they share glimpses into their lives, whether it be an exciting celebration or devastating loss, you feel connected in a strange but awesome way. One of the reasons I love blogs and blogging. 
I follow Joanna on Cup of Jo and was so sad to hear of the untimely passing of her brother-in-law. I linked over to their story earlier in the year, and his book is still on my 'to-read' list. 

I was so happy to come across the post today, where Joanna shares the re-design of her sister Lucy's apartment in San Fransico. I couldn't imagine losing my life partner, and having to move on without them in your home you had built together. The redesign provides such a clean, fresh start. 

The interior designer is truly a genius. Take a look at the before and after photos here





No comments:

Post a Comment