Tuesday, April 25, 2017

book club


My most recent read was Jessi Klein's "You'll Grow Out Of It". It was and enjoyable read and Jessie was hilarious and earnest. She's one of the writers for Amy Schumer and you really just feel like you're chatting with a girlfriend over wine. I admittedly LOL'd a few times while reading. Perfect read to kick the summer off.

I'm hosting May book club at my house and I chose Fates & Furies by Lauren Groff as our next read. I haven't been the best at keeping up with the reading, but seeing as it's my choice and I'm hosting, I don't really have a choice. I started it this morning and it seems intense but I'm already hooked.

Loved this article about how to read more, and feeling inspired that I can get through this one before the deadline. I've also just gotten Kelly Oxford's new book and cannot wait to start it, as more of a light, comedic read!

What are you reading these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment