Friday, April 7, 2017

right now favorites


I'm frequently rotating my favorite of-the-moment beauty products, and these are what I've been reaching for lately...

After back-to-back-to-back (etc..) pre-wedding shellac manicures, my nails needed time to breathe and recover. I've been using this RescueRxx treatment twice daily to help heal and strengthen my nails again.

I'm a sucker for cute lip balms, especially since my lips are constantly dry. This coconut lip balm from Sephora smells divine and is totally IG worthy ;)

Anyone who's passed by the Queen West Aesop shop is likely familiar with their street-side lotions (you can take a pump as you walk by). D spoiled me with some Aesop products at Christmas and I love the richness of this hand balm. (full disclosure :: I am now an Aesop addict!)

No comments:

Post a Comment