Monday, March 25, 2013

celebration cookies


If these aren't a Monday pick-me-up in cookie form, I don't know what is. I have officially dubbed these the celebration cookies - that will be made to celebrate exciting things from this point on. The best part is that while they look all happy and celebratory - they taste like a party in your mouth. The cookie has just the right amount of sweetness, a strong vanilla flavor and a sugary crunch from the rainbow jimmies. A really good cookie. And I mean you just can't help but smile when you see them - a rare added bonus to any food.

{ I used about 2.5 containers of rainbow jimmies/sprinkles }

{ Each dough ball is rolled in the rainbow jimmies. So I set up a cookie assembly line }

{ They were cute even before they were baked }

{ And even cuter after! }

{ As always, D is the official taste tester - these cookies passed with flying colors }


Find the recipe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment