Thursday, March 21, 2013

st. lucia wanderlust


I'm getting to that point in the winter, where I'm over the cold weather and would do anything that would allow me to escape to a warm, sunny beach. A few years ago D's parents took us to St. Lucia for a week and when a blogger I follow mentioned she's going this weekend it brought back such fond memories. The hotel they're staying at looks beyond amazing and it has me hoping that we're able to return on our own one day. The people were so friendly and we did a fun island tour - something I'm not usually fond of. They have banana fields everywhere, and Les Pitons are such a beautiful focal point of the island. The island is small enough to tour in one day, which really left us with a familiar, almost homey feeling by the end of the trip.

Have you ever been to St. Lucia? Would you ever want to visit? What's your favorite beach location?

No comments:

Post a Comment