Tuesday, March 26, 2013

dinner party favors


I'm hosting a dinner party on Friday night and thought I would share some of my tips and tricks for hosting a fun and enjoyable party as I prepare throughout the week. 

Today's post is focused on the small favors I've made for each guest. I've realized one of my favorite things to do, is to give. And while I'm on a pretty tight budget these days, I think it's always the thought that counts. I picked up some jars from the local dollar store, and some Easter themed candies from the bulk food store. I used a stamp to personalize the tags and voila! Simple and cute sugary finish to what I'm hoping will be a wonderful night.







~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I made these jars a little different for D's cousins' kids. They're the cutest little girls who love jelly beans. And I love playing the older cousin who spoils them with candy at every chance I get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment