Friday, April 11, 2014

foodie friday: richmond station

{ via their facebook page }

I think I've mentioned this before, but about every six weeks I go out to dinner with three girlfriends from university. I have a long list of "I want to try" restaurants, and as we were celebrating a birthday, it seemed like the perfect occasion to try somewhere new. Luckily the girls trusted my opinion, and turns out Richmond Station was an excellent choice. The chef is the winner of season 2 of Top Chef Canada and we were seated near the kitchen, it was so fun to peer in and see the cooks at work. 
I don't have any photos of the food, but between the table we tried eight dishes from the menu and everything was so amazingly delicious. I've eaten at a lot of really good restaurants lately, but this one stood out from the rest. The atmosphere, staff, food, wine list - everything was great! If you're looking to try a new spot for a dinner out or special occasion, I would suggest heading downtown to Richmond Station ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment