Wednesday, April 16, 2014

summer uniform


A couple of weeks ago I attended a fun Spring shopping event at the Joe Fresh store on Queen West. There was a DJ, cocktails, finger food, candy bar and you got 25% off your purchase. As I've mentioned before, I'm a big Joe Fresh fan so having all the extra goodies to enjoy only made it more fun! I was so impressed by the spring line and extra excited to have found a new spring/summer uniform. The flattering boyfriend jeans, breezy white tank and t-shirt and color blocked, simple sandals - will most definitely be casual go-to's in the months to come. 


As if all that wasn't great enough, the first 200 customers got goodie bags! Who doesn't love freebees?! Oh and a girlfriend and I snuck out early for a Barreworks class but ended up walking back over to peruse a bit more and nibble on the treats leftover once the crowd had died down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment