Wednesday, April 23, 2014

hump day

{ via }

Happy hump day. I woke up this morning feeling like I needed to go straight back to bed. One of those sleepy, groggy mornings. My coffee is in front of me and I'm trying to get it into me as quickly as I can. I've been looking at some new blogs and keeping up with some old favorites - thought I would share some fun links from around the web.

I painted my nails with this polish and am still on the fence as to whether I'm a fan. 

I've been listening to this remix of radio hits over and over lately. 

The anatomy of a pillow combo is already bookmarked to my favorites for later reference.

10 salads in 20 minutes - summer weeknight savior!

I laughed when I saw this - I totally wore an outfit exactly the same this weekend.

I'm eating here tonight with girlfriends and always have the hardest time picking which pie to choose!

This would be perfect to serve for a brunch with friends when it's warm enough to eat on the patio. 

This urban greenhouse is the coolest! It'd be great to grow fresh veg and fruit.

What April trends are you into? I'd love a pair of breezy linen pants for hot summer nights. 

This rug would be an awesome jumping off point for a bedroom or living space - I love the combo of the black with the pink and blue.

Let's all try this cheap and healthy lunch menu next week!


Have yourself a great Wednesday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment