Monday, April 7, 2014

music monday

My Monday started off with going to the doctor's office for a shot. Womp Womp - worst start to a week ever! But, lucky for me, turns out my fear of needles is a little exaggerated. While I wouldn't volunteer myself, it wasn't nearly as horrible as I had imagined! (Thankfully, because I have a pretty adventurous imagination)
I'm nearing the end of my trial at Barreworks, and attended an awesome DripBarre class tonight. It felt great to get a good sweat on. My night ended off with a home cooked halibut dinner with D. So I really don't have much to complain about! Hope your week started off on a good note, and hope you enjoy these new tunes throughout the week.xx

The Walker by Fitz & The Tantrums (get ready to dance like a mad person)

No comments:

Post a Comment