Friday, May 15, 2015

happy long weekend!


{ dinner companions at Bannock }

What fun do you have planned for the long weekend? D and I are having a date night tonight and then escaping the city tomorrow for a night at a friends cottage on Lake Simcoe. A perfect balance of city fun and a mini getaway. 
This week really flew by. I hosted a dinner at home with girlfriends from highschool and we broke in the new dining table! And last night I went to the Counting Crows concert at Massey Hall with another friend. We danced and sang like maniacs and had the best time (Omaha is playing over and over in my head)!

 I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend, especially with an extra day off. 
Whatever you have planned, enjoy yourself! xx



{ a hostess gift, perfect for cold beers this summer }


{ all smiles at Counting Crows }


{ dinner set for a girls night in }

No comments:

Post a Comment