Friday, May 29, 2015

happy weekend

{ stamping tags for bridal shower favors }

What do you have planned this weekend? I'm catching up with a few girlfriends and would love to just relax with D. I have a busy couple weeks at work upcoming so it would be great to rest up and prepare. Hope you enjoy the weekend and have some fun! xx 

+ + + + +

Incase you're in the web surfing mode...

Jessica Alba is a seriously inspiring business woman

An adorable baby shower

The terrible 'C' word and some tips to rid it goodbye!

Have you ever heard of a roundie? Perfect for summer picnics

No more grease! Powder sunscreen, yes please. 

I'd wear this t-shirt all summer long

Bri's travel diary made me miss Paris so so much

A stylish outdoor patio set I'd love to hang out on all summer long

{ my masseuse now works from home, how cool are her business cards? }

{ blood orange gelato, officially my new favorite }

No comments:

Post a Comment